Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Brian Day 17 vs Seif (LL) and Pelcovitz

4/6. If Dave assigns defense to me as he should have, I should take this. But I wasn't comfortable defending him, his weak categories are gettable today.

1)Talla.  List cities in Florida, starting with the capital.  Tallahassee.  Hey, I saw Talladega Nights! Is that in Alabama? Who knows, but sounds good!  Give me 2 points please for my near worst category.  0/2

2)Tchaikovsky. No idea, I'm worried about my defense here but I had no choice. 2/3

3)Back to the Future Part 2.  Was so proud of myself, it took me a long time and I really thought I had it.  Because of Reagan, it had to be a documentary, something I've never seen, or something set in the past.  Turns out it was the first two. Dave is sure to give me zero for a 1989 movie, so it doesn't hurt that much. An obvious high D category for him,especially since he won't know when BttF2 came out, but he could conceivably get this if he thought about documentaries. 3/2

4)Rolling Stones. Was pretty sure they were named after a song, and i think will be a solid guess for most. 1/0

5)Chenoweth.  I saw Wicked.  Again, a weak category for Dave, but I don't feel comfortable. 2/1

6)osso bucco.  Had this for the first time this summer.  1/1

and the winner is...   Brian 5(4)-Dave 4(3).  Whew!  Well played, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment