This is the day I've been waiting for all season: my first LL matchup vs. Brian. When I saw the questions, I was disappointed that they play more to his strengths than to mine, but with a respectable 3/6, I think I've at least given myself a shot.
1. Talla :), D21. Thought about this for a long time. Had it down to Talla for Tallahassee and Tusca for Tuscaloosa. Really ended up being a coin flip since I didn't think of Talladega until I looked it up later and didn't know any rivers.
2. Tchaikovsky :(, D33. Nope!
3. Roger and Me :), D12. I thought about this for well over an hour and, for the first time in my LL career, gave an audible cheer (to the great annoyance of my wife and daughters) when it hit me, about 90% because I knew I had it and about 10% because it being a documentary, I knew this lowered Brian's chances of getting it. It was the "Rabbit Lady" that did it for me.
4. Aerosmith :(, D02. I'm annoyed about this. Now that I see the answer, even I should have been able to pull this off despite it being a pop music question.
5. Menzel :(, D10. I was excited I thought of an actress in Wicked, but this was clearly a harder question than I thought.
6. Osso Buco :), D21. Only easy one for me. I've eaten and cooked it before.
No comments:
Post a Comment