I'll take 4/6 today.
1. :) - This came to me right away - prouder of my almost correct spelling of Sacagawea (I spelled it with a j). I have no sense if this is difficult or not. D1/2
2. :) - Surprise! I don't know that many African capitals. I decided that a good guess would be one of two capitals of similarly named countries (Niger/Nigeria, Rep of Congo/DRC, etc) and I went with the one capital I knew for sure from that list (Kinshasa). Needless to say, I was shocked that it was correct b/c that logic is seriously flawed. D2/1
3. :( - No shot here. D2/2
4. :) - Now this is a story all about how my match got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just to sit right there and tell you how I answered a gimme bout the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Sorry - had to. D0/0 (this is pretty universally known, right?)
5. :( - I usually have at least something to guess with the 'name a composer/artist' questions, not this time. I went with Geoffrey the Butler in deference to the previous question.
I am proud to say that I now know exactly one English composer and, somehow, his name is Gustav. D3/3
6. :) - Gimme for someone who has played that evil game too many times. This week, I've established that you can't get a booze or gambling question past me - am I the designated LLL degenerate? D1/1
No comments:
Post a Comment