2/6 today - two difficult days in a row.
1. :) - Am I the only one who got this because bourbon? Fort Knox too but mostly bourbon. D0/0 looks like really bad D here.
2. :) - I have been to just one movie in the theaters in the last few months and saw the Ewan McGregor trailer. Not sure if I would have gotten there without it. D2/2
3. :( - I feel like I should know about the existence in history of a King Zod. I'm happy to know it now. I went with New Zealand because of cricket - it's big there, right? D1/2
4. :( - Annoyed about this one, I didn't read closely enough and guessed receivables. D1/1
5. :( - I only have a few composers in my rotation of LL guesses. Haydn happens to be one of them but, unfortunately, it was Brahms's turn this time. D3/3
6. :( - When I think Steppenwolf; I think band first, book second, and animal like sixth. As such, I had no real shot here. D2/1
No comments:
Post a Comment