Monday, September 10, 2018

Ben RH Day 1

and to follow my 6 from Friday, I present a big fat donut today. If it wasn't for Q3 I'd have a shot at 5 MCWs in one day!


1 :( Le Guin. I knew she wasn't current, and I probabl should have known about this because an alt-right sci-fi loving acquaintance of mine non-stop bitches about the liberal bias in sci-fi awards facebook.
2 :( UVA.
3 :( On the waterfront. there was water in the clue? I didn't realize scarface was a remake and had never seen it, but I did know he had some Cuban connection 
4 :( Niacin. Niacin is B3. Was never getting this.
5 :( Hirohito. I knew it wasnt right. Would have picked Tojo in a multi choice, but was never getting there.
6 :( P,B,KD. 1/6 chance here.

Perfect D v Mirkin as consolation prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment