Nice to be back! I’ve had a horrible season so far. 2/6 today which is about as good as I’ve done.
1. ;) Even I could get this sports question
Your Answer: Chicago
Points Assigned: 0
2. ;) Was tempted to go with Radetzky!
Your Answer: Strauss
Points Assigned: 3
3. ;( Should have been able to guess this, but once a word pops into my head, it’s difficult to think creatively.
Your Answer: striver
Points Assigned: 2
4. :(
Your Answer: padu
Points Assigned: 2
5. :( I’ve spent about 10 hours this summer to listening to “The Goblet of Fire” on Audible in the car, thinking to myself about how it would lead to LL victory one day. But I just had no idea. I guess I really need to read to retain anything.
Your Answer: Gabriel
Points Assigned: 1
6. :( Growing up in NY, I didn’t encounter many hinnys
Your Answer: jackass
Points Assigned: 1
No comments:
Post a Comment