3/6 today on what I thought were tough questions, but you all found them simple!
1 :( I definitely don’t think this is a gimme, answered Kareem Abdul Jabaar, and D2ed. Bad mistake it looks like.
2 :) This Agent Orange question I did think was a gimme however. D0
3 :( Completely out of my wheelhouse. D2 and guessed Mary Tyler Moore.
4 :) The only female MMA fighter I know of. D1
5 :) This was a guess for me. They looked like Hershey Kisses. We stayed one night at Harrisburg PA earlier this year and I saw a brochure for Hershey Park at the hotel. Pleased with this. D1
6 :( Men at work would have been my second guess, but I went with INXS first. How on earth did men at work have two different albums in the top ten when they only ever had one popular song? D3
No comments:
Post a Comment