Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Dave M day 13

5/6 today (I assume) against the number 1 in the Rundle – a reasonable shot as any at defeating him today, although I thought the questions were on the easier side.

 

1 :) Madonna. With the opponent strong in pop music and science, the only question was whether to give this or Q4 the D0. I D1ed this in the end.

2 :) I remember watching the final in 1998 at Jewish winter camp in Wainuiomata, New Zealand. D2

3 :( No idea – and never heard of the Tramp so was never going to get this one. D2

4 :) I hope that just Galileo will be sufficient for this one. D0

5 :) Opponent relatively weak in international affairs but Maastricht is a gimme for me and I expect to get a low score for it. D3

6 :) I picked this up from the name of the recent TV series. D1

No comments:

Post a Comment