Monday, September 19, 2016

Will Day 17

For the curious, a Harpsichord is not a harp and on that I lost my last match. 2/6 today against a weak opponent, might be able to win.

 

1. :( Was agonizing over whether his name was Glibert Stewart or Stewart Gilbert. Relieved to see I was totally wrong.
Your Answer: Stewart
Points Assigned: 0

2. :( Felt good about this guess
Your Answer: Montana
Points Assigned: 3

3. :( Should have known this would be too easy. Also, I’ve never heard of chocolate salsa, but it seems like a good idea
Your Answer: salsa
Points Assigned: 1

4. :) lucky guess
Your Answer: surfing
Points Assigned: 2

5. :) Went to a wedding once in Mississippi and stayed in Memphis
Your Answer: Memphis
Points Assigned: 1

6. :( I was so close!
Your Answer: Elypyly
Points Assigned: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment