Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Ben Day 24

4/6 today.  Before today I'm somehow ranked above Jesse in C, despite my MPD of 2 to his 31. Unusually high (for me) OE of .323 has helped, as has weak opposition. Promotion to B would be a disaster scenario as I would be lucky to win 5 based on my TCA compared to those folks.

1 :) Genius Grant. Thanks NPR.
2 :( Never seen any of these. I do connect Spike Lee with "Do the right thing", but I did not make that connection in the time betwen seeing and the questions and submitting. I must have gotten that from sporcle.
3 :) I spelled her as Shonda Rymes but I imagine that's fine.
4 :) Isis. I primarily knew Isis as the 2nd track on Bob Dylan's Desire right after Hurricane.
5 :) Kahlo. Dem eyebrows on the women on the left. That said, I was thinking it might be Rivera, but he was an answer a few seasons back so I steered clear of that trap.
6 :( I also guessed tanning beds. I guess I don't hang out with enough menopausal women.

No comments:

Post a Comment