Friday, September 9, 2016

Ben Day 11

up against a sophomore player who should be in B today.

1 :) sweet sweet jamon! Sorry to all you kosher peeps (I believe Michael Mann brought this curse on you by not posting here enough). I feel like we get about 1 treif question a season.
2 :( guessed Rembrandt. Again.
3 :( I guessed Cleveland because their transport is called the Rapid.
4 :( bad miss here. I spent 30 second trying to think of a French sounding Indian name. Of course it was Iroquois. One of the main gas pipelines is named Iroquois so I hear this word all the time. Just didn't pull it.
5 :( vatdahecka?
6 :( Was tossing up about Pythagoras. I know that the Pythagoreans weren't really fans of irrational numbers, but had never heard of sqrt2 referred to by Pythagoras name so didn't go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment