A 2/6 to finish off the week and I’m guessing a loss.
1 :) I was about to put in Cleveland (on the basis they have teams but presumably no money and therefore old facilities) but then remembered going to a Cubs game once and remarking at how pleasant Wrigley Field was. Then remembering being told it was almost as old as Fenway Park. D0 as sport is one of opponent’s top categories.
2 :( Like Ben I was strangely confident this was Bach. D3
3 :) I know Fawcett was a suffragette so it was pretty straightforward. D1
4 :( I have eaten this before but knew I wouldn’t get it. I put down Lassi on the ridiculous basis that it is a sweetish Indian food/drink and so maybe in the USA it might extend to cover Kheer. D2
5 :( Uh-oh. Should have looked at the previous Harry Potter question. I made a random guess of Theodore. D2
6 :( I also went with Ass which looks very pleasing written down. Shame it’s not correct. D1
No comments:
Post a Comment