pretty bad day for me in the end, and expect a sounds beating form my .582 opponent. Get your ass up to Rundle B, son. Why are you hanging around here?
1 :( I wrote Furies. Close but no cigar
2 :( This one was the killer. I approached this from the cocktail angle. About 5th on my list was Harvey Wallbanger. Wallbanger - that sounds like a weird poltergeist dreamed up by the English peasantry. Once I thought of that I couldn't go anywhere else.
3 :) Jetsons. D0.
4 :) 3 Scandis.
5 :( I guessed Vaudeville. Monologues had crossed my mind, and had I thought of vagina monologues (even though I didn't know the name of the writer) I would have gotten there.
6 :( Guessed Babe Ruth too. Was Gehrig a catcher? I figure I was looking for a catcher, but couldn't think of any ballplayer who dated back to a "Babe" and "Wally" era other than Babe Ruth.
He was a 1st basemen. He had the longest consecutive game streak in baseball until Cal Ripkin surpassed him.
ReplyDeleteHe was a 1st basemen. He had the longest consecutive game streak in baseball until Cal Ripkin surpassed him.
ReplyDelete