Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Dave M day 23

3 losses in a row and I’m flirting with relegation again. 3/6 again today and I don’t think it will be enough as I thought there were 3 clearly easier questions today…

1 :) This is a gimme surely? Big news and very recent. D0

2 :) Maybe not such a gimme this one, but it won’t get me many points given my stats. I have skied at the Italian resort Cervinia which is on the slopes of Cervino/Matterhorn and which links with Zermatt on the Swiss side. D2

3 :( I knew it was a head but went with Anthony rather than John the Baptist. Risky D3

4 :( I went with Amelia Earhart, and have never heard Frances Perkins. D1

5 :( No idea but now I know! D2

6 :) One of the simpler pop music questions I feel. I remember No Doubt was big around the time of the Atlanta Olympics. D1

No comments:

Post a Comment