Thursday, September 1, 2016

Ben Day 6

My improbably lucky run continues, and I now sit at 4-1 despite 9 right for the season.  I continue my attempts to fail today. 2/6 should finally ensure a sound defeat on an easier day.

1 :( I guessed Ventura.  Stupid stupid stupid. RTFQ.  I didn't realize I was looking for a nickname. If I'd gotten that, the only prison nickname I could think of is 'The Rock' so it would have been easy. Pathetic miss.

2 :) Fave beans and chinati. thp-thp-thp-thp-thp-thp.

3 :( Close here.  I figured it was Little something or Prince something, so I was going to test Thorsten's surname requirement by just putting down "Little" or "Prince" as it would be the surname of the Tony person.  I put down "Little" and was wrong. Curious to know whether just the surname would suffice.

4 :( I guessed Wounded Knee. No shot at this one.

5 :) lemon drops.

6 :( Ugh.  I figured it would be a geographical term, but Persian put me on the Iran track. I was tossing up between "Ira" (from Iran, Iraq) and "Terry" (Tehran). I went with Terry because it was more clearly a nickname. Great question!

No comments:

Post a Comment