Thursday, September 15, 2016

Steiny Day 15

When I submitted I thought I had a chance at 6/6, but alas 4/6

1. :( Immediately thought of Gorgons and went with it.  Of course I know the fates, but gorgons seemed like the answer so I went with it.

2. :) Only cocktail I could think of that made sense, and the fact that they said monarch helped me realize it could be a woman. Also, I love bloody marys

3. :) Total Gimme D0, highest get of the season I predict

4. :) spent some time in these countries last year, there was no mistaking what region and I knew from my trip that denmark wouldn't be involved based on geography so these are the only three that made sense

5. :) thank you eve ensler, until her name I had no idea, but vagina monologues made it a simple question if you know who eve ensler is

6. :( guessed babe ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment