Friday, September 23, 2016

Dave M day 21 v Jesse

A 1/6 today, Jesse didn’t need to worry, a clear win to him this matchup, especially as he D0ed on my correct answer. Probably back into relegation zone for me after a loss to the lowest ranked player in the rundle who managed a 6/6 yesterday. You all found today’s questions easier than I did!

 

1 :) The gimme of the day but D1 as I correctly expected Jesse would know Q2.

2 :( I’d vaguely heard of this but went with just Bull which I don’t think will be good enough. D0

3 :( I went with Oracle of Delphi. D1

4 :( Don’t know why I thought this would be tough – you all know the answer! I had no idea though I have heard the name Pablo Neruda. D3

5 :( Again this looks obvious in hindsight. I noticed the common death date and thought that it could have been an execution, close to the civil war, so perhaps traitors of some sort, so maybe Turncoats.. D2

6 :( Agree with Carr there is clearly a bottle of wine there.

 

So a thrashing – 0(1) to 6(4). Hope the final week next week goes better.

This email, together with any attachments, is confidential and may also be privileged. If you have received the email in error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the message from your computer immediately without making any copies, forwarding it or disclosing its contents to any other person. No warranties or assurances are made in relation to the content or safety of this e-mail and any attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising thereby.

No comments:

Post a Comment