A surprise win despite my opponent getting 4/6 to my 3/6 yesterday keeps me probably out of relegation but still depends on how I do today. Appropriately enough, yet another 3/6 to finish the season.
1 :( I don’t know baseballers except for a couple of the Texas Rangers who appear in the paper here regularly. D2
2 :) I thought about this for ages. In the classic computer game Railroad Tycoon 3 the Orient Express level requires you to build from Vienna to Constantinople. The classic 1988 BBC documentary ‘Around the World in 80 Days’ has the Orient Express starting in London (and Michael Palin gets off in Venice). My hunch was it went further west than Vienna but not as far as London, Paris seemed to be the best compromise. D1 and will probably get D0ed for my trouble.
3 :) Had mascara down but changed to eyeliner as I didn’t see any bristles. Seems simple. D1
4 :( I should have remembered Scalene. I D0ed to my opponent strong in math.
5 :) When I was at elementary school the Princess Royal drove past our school, we all got lined up along the road and waved flags as she drove past. D2
6 :( I went with On Top of the World. Wonder how easy this is. A risky D3 (opponent’s worst category is pop music)
Till next season!
No comments:
Post a Comment