Monday, August 31, 2020

Seif Day 9

4/6.  These were very friendly questions for me.

1. Kickback :(, D11.  I felt pretty confident here.  Now that I see the answer, I think this may be very hard.

2. CBS All Access :), D12.  I watched Star Trek: Picard.  Otherwise, I'd have had zero chance here.

3. French Connection :(, D33.  I consider it a moral victory that I was at least able to come up with an answer that could possibly have been correct.

4. Candle :), D02.  I've heard the term "candle power" plenty of times.

5. EBITDA :), D20.  About as gimme as you can get for me.  I assume it's very hard for non-finance (or perhaps even non-equity finance) types.

6. Scotland :), D21.  I wasn't certain about this, but it was my first thought.  After looking at the clues in the question and thinking about it for a while, I couldn't imagine it could possibly be anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment