Friday, August 21, 2020

Seif Day 3 vs. Brad (LLL)

3/6.  This was a tough day for me, and I knew it would either be 2 or 3, so pretty happy with this.

1. Port :), D01.  A rare food gimme for me.  And I don't even like Port...

2. Smith :(, D33.  This feels like something I would know, but I had no clue.  I think it plays tough.

3. Egypt :), D21.  I was nearly certain.  I knew there were lots of Coptic Christians in Egypt.

4. Football Sunday :(, D20.  Now that I see it was a hockey question about Canada, I feel less bad about having no idea.

5. Japanese :), D12.  Happy to get this.  I didn't know, but "Floating Cloud" struck me as a Japanese-sounding title.

6. War :(, D12. Nope!  I wonder if this is really easy for most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment