Thursday, August 20, 2020

Dave M day 2

Like most of you I was very surprised to see a 4/6 emerge from today’s questions, I was expecting much less.

 

1 : ) Iambic. I also assume this plays. The only word I know that could even remotely fit. D11

2 : ) The Girl with a Pearl Earring. I recalled from the recesses that the picture was Dutch. It appears in Civilization 5. Movie timeline fit. D02

3 : ( Guessed Bob Hope almost certain it was wrong as I think he was alive into the 21st C. D21

4 : ) Elizabeth. I don’t know how I have random names like this in my head. I knew the Jersey side of the tri-state is made up of several cities and one is Elizabeth. It was the only one that fit the question – I’m pretty sure his wife wasn’t called Jersey City or Hoboken.

5 : ( National Treasure. Couldn’t think of a film noir with statue. D10

6 : ) Plaster of Paris. D23

No comments:

Post a Comment