3/6. Never heard of the other 3 answers so happy with that.
1 :) port. Easiest of the day surely
2 :( Johnson. Never heard of her. Will try to remember this. My opponent is in need school which changed this from a hard 3 to throw the cat amongst my defensive pigeons.
3 :) Egypt. Yekioyd
4 :( baseball day in America. Seif unlucky to come up against brad on a hockey day.
5 :) Japanese. Japanese was my first thought. Just felt like East Asian titles. I then was leaning towards mandarin, but Naomi felt like a weird title for either language. Until I thought of Japanese tennis player Naomi Osaka and felt very good about Japanese.
6 :( night. Glad to see I never heard of this in either play or movie form so I couldn't pearl earring it.
Definitely gonna pour myself some post Shabbat dinner port tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment