5/6. I didn't think I had this many right, but now I'm actually kicking myself about the one I missed. I found defense especially tricky today, since several questions didn't fit nicely into a single category.
1. Iambic :), D32. Only word I know that could possibly fit here. It was iambic or bust, but I thought it was probably right. I wonder if my D was too high here.
2. Girl with a Pearl Earring :), D00. If I know an art question right away, it can't be that tough.
3. Burns :), D11. Very famously lived to 100 and died in the mid-90s, so pretty clear who it had to be.
4. Elizabeth :), D21. Hard for people outside of the tri-state area, I suspect. I think Elizabeth is most famous for having the first NY-area Ikea. That's at least how I know it the best.
5. Crystal Skull :(, D12. Sort of kicking myself here. I went right to Indiana Jones (for no good reason) and couldn't think of anything else. I feel like I really could have had a chance here.
6. Paris :), D23. Didn't expect to get this. I thought of "Plaster of Paris," which was the only idea I could come up with, but it was really just a guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment