5/6. Unbelievable. I would not have been shocked with 1. The hard part was defense given I was not sure of any answer
1 :) Iamb. I had no other guess. I assumed it was wrong. D20
2 :) Girl with a Pearl Earring. I gave this one a few minutes' thought and namechecked a few dozen artworks and suddenly this fit. Never heard of the play, and felt like the movie was more recent so I was very happy to see this was right! D11
3 :) Burns. Knew he was old. Also thought he died more recently. Surprised again! D22
4 :) Elizabeth. Wife is from the approximate area. How on earth is this a question? So obscure if you aren't from tri-state. I wouldn't have known it was bigger than Carteret, which I only know because I had servers in the NASDAQ data center there. I'm not sure where Debbie is from, but neither opponent is currently around here so D33
5 :) Maltese Falcon. This was the one I was surest on, even though I've never seen it. I don't like the word MacGuffin but at least I know what it means. Crystal Skull isn't exactly film noir guys... D01
6 :( Epsom. I thought maybe epsom salt? plaster of paris was very gettable. D12
It was so surreal checking the answers and being pleasantly surprised repeatedly, only to think I was on for a 6/6 before getting the last one wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment