Was confident of 5 when I submitted, then when I saw I got the first correct, I knew I had 6/6. By the time I scrolled to the bottom I was left with 3, maybe 4
1) iambic. 2/2 I remember learning iambic pentameter, don’t know what it means but it was my only choice. Surprised to get it. I agree w/Dave, iambic pays.
2) The Girl With the Pearl Earring. 1/2 Scarlett Johansson, and I think also Natalie Portman? Of course I know this. But not quite. I think since it’s a title, the ‘the’ will cost me.
3) Bob Hope. 0/1 went straight to Bob and never looked back, never bothered to look for an alternative. A bad miss
4) Elizabeth 3/0 I agree with the group, how is this a fair question to 95% of the league? Unless you guess Elizabeth as a queen’s name to go along with George a king’s name. Could be a common guess
5) the Maltese Falcon 1/3 never saw it, but I remember it was a mcguffin
6) Epsom. 2/1 as with Bob Hope, i latched onto salt and never Considered alternatives.
No comments:
Post a Comment