Monday, August 31, 2020

Dave M day 9 v Pelc LLL

I suffered the ignominy of forgetting the quiz on Friday and earning the dreaded 0(F). I somewhat made up for it today with the rare 6/6 against Pelc.

 

1 : ) Payola. I’m with Ben, thought this was more common knowledge than it would seem. D22

2 : ) CBS All Access. We had this for 3 months as my husband is a trekkie. D10

3 : ) McQueen. I remember his passing in 2010. It took me a couple of minutes to remember the name. I had ‘Alexander’ in my head but had it down as a last name. Glad it came to me eventually. D33

4 : ) Candle. I’ve read about items measured in terms of candles before. D12

5 : ) EBITDA. A daily headache for me this year. D21

6 : ) Scotland. This sort of question is the ultimate gimme for someone who grew up in the Edinburgh of the South (Dunedin) and lived in Scotland for two years, and saw this word everywhere as a result. Even before the geography element. D01

No comments:

Post a Comment