Thursday, August 27, 2020

Debbie Day 7

Ouch - 0.  Doh!


1. Cultural :( Knew I should have known this but just couldn't pull it out

2. Sticky Fingers :( Kind of knew that was Rolling Stones instead.  I guess if I had thought hard I maybe could have gotten this as I know several of their names... but needed a little more of a hint (I mean what band has 4 of their members all name albums after themselves in the same year?  I guess KISS, apparently)

3. Plaza Hotel :( Never heard of this, remembered the Plaza was a famous NY hotel

4. Horned Helmet :( neckscarf.  Had no idea. I guess now I vaguely remember viking helmets, having seen the answer

5. micro :(  thought this was maybe right? 

6. Big Beef :( now the answer sort of rings a bell from commercials but I would't have thought of it

No comments:

Post a Comment