Thursday, August 27, 2020

Brian Day 7 vs Dave M

 2/6 on a very frustrating day

1j Glorious 2/0 I should probably have known this

2j Star Child 2/3 I considered that it was their real names, but thought that made it too easy because of gene simmons.  But really, saying that the full two word title was required essentially spelled out that it was their names.  So not only did I miss it, I probably over-defended

3) Stonewall Inn 1/1 was between The Plaza and Waldorf Astoria, but they didn’t feel historic.  I really felt I had it when I realized Stonewall was an Inn.  I don’t even know why the Chelsea Hotel is historic.

 4) Horned helmet. 0/2 Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit! 

5) nano 1/1 I have a nanochance of winning either of my matches today

6) Dave’s Deluxe.  3/2 haven’t been to Wendy’s since before the Baconator was introduced, but I should have known it from the commercials 


Wow, a surprising 4(2)-2(3)  defensive victory over Dave M.  Sorry Dave, Bugs Bunny was your doom.

No comments:

Post a Comment