3/6, not bad.
And David, well-noted on RI! I must admit I eat very little chowder, but if I'm going to have it, it's New England. That said, I do respect RI as a culinary destination - especially Federal Hill for Italian in general, and Caserta pizza in particular. Now you are making me hungry!
1. Gallery :) Yeah - what else could it have been?
2. Andrews :),Jamie Lee Curtis - arguably another 80s question given it was her heyday? But I know she's married to Christopher Guest, and vaguely recalled she'd written books too. Then there's that Activia gig... busy lady.
3. apes, Gorillas :(, Doh! Knew gorillas thanks to the movie / Sigourney Weaver, and thought apes was right but oh well.
4. Sony :), Took a minute but I remembered.
5. Frankfort :(. FOr some reason thought it was this or Louisville... Have been to Nashville but don't remember this. But I know nothing about college sports. Also thought it could be a city named Belmont
6. Stadium :( - knew it was a wonder of the ancient world but don't know what all of those are, so had no chance at this