Thursday, August 27, 2020

Seif Day 7

My lighthouse D3 strategy failed spectacularly yesterday.  That'll teach me to try something new...

3/6 today, and lucky to get that.  I found these very hard given the high number of pop culture-related questions (with fast food being pop culture in my book).

1. Cultural :), D01.   This one was a gimme for me.

2. Painted Face :(, D13.  Unlike Heart, I have at least heard of Kiss.  So, I guess I'm improving.

3. Plaza Hotel :(, D21.  I'd never heard of this movie, but I thought this was likely to be right.  Just made sense.  But nope!

4. Horned Helmet :) (I assume this is close enough), D20.  Total wild guess, though I bet I won't be the only one with this wild guess.  Happy to get it.  I had no idea.

5. Nano :), D12.  Gimme for anyone with a few science classes under their belt.

6. Dave's Deluxe :(, D32.  No shot here.  My only guess was from a commercial that was maybe 25 years ago where Dave and Wendy were "arguing" over which of them a sandwich would be named after.  I don't know if this was the actual sandwich name or whether, if so, it's still on the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment