2/6... was harder than I thought it would have been, but I would have had no idea on the ones I missed, so c'est la vie
1. Port :), D10. Figured either sherry or Port, and know there's a place in Portugal called Porto (or I thought so? I guess Portugal helps too)
2. Rachel Carson :(, D01. I thought that was a decent guess. Unfoirtunately never heard of this woman
3. Egypt :), D21. Felt pretty good but not great, so glad to get this.
4. Football Day in America :(, D32. Clever at least?
5. Korean :(, D13. These just felt Korean to me - I am glad I came sort of close?
6. Titanic :(, D22. Haha - get it? Kate Winslet? Feel like I have never heard of this so I don't feel bad about missing it. But how could I have missed a Kate Winslet and Jodie Foster movie?
Happy weekend!