Monday, August 24, 2020

Debbie Day 4

Pleasantly surprised by 3/6 today - again, started the day thinking it would be 0.

(and ps is Port / Portugal a legit connection?)



1. Curling :(  - and thought it would be right. Was proud I came up with it anyways

2. Ali MacGraw and Ryan ONeil :( - thought a decent guess even though I knew it was wrong 

3. Centurions :) - yay

4. Gullah :) - have been to Charleston and Savannah a coupel times.  Took a minute but I got this. There was actually also an annoying kids show called Gullah Gullah Island which I thought of first.

5. Pastuerization :( - knew I didn't know it but boo! I work in medical research and talk about titration all the time in that context

6. Little Red Riding Hood :) - like you, David Seif, I was proud to get this!  Don't even remember the story but vaguely remember body parts being discussed. Thought it was wrong but had no better guiess


No comments:

Post a Comment