Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Seif Day 1 vs. Pelc (LLL)

3/6 to start off the season.  Good to be back!  I hope everyone has had a good summer.

1. Nautilus :), D11.  I was pretty sure this was right.  Glad to get it.  Not sure how hard this will end up being, and I wonder whether my D was too low.

2. Excel :(, D32.  Was pretty confident that this was right, but now I see that the Excel Center is a separate thing near the old Millennium Dome.  Too bad.

3. Rhesus :), D23.  I've known this term for a while.  Again, worried I messed up D here, but this time by making it too high.

4. Two Jobs :(, D22.  No clue at all.

5. Pick :), D01.  Seemed like the only possible thing it could be.  I gave this very low D because I think it will play very easy.  It popped right into my head, and it's not like I know anything about this subject.

6. NCIS :(, D10.  No idea.  Just picked a crime show I thought was on CBS.  Low D because both my opponents are good at televsion.


No comments:

Post a Comment