Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Seif Day 5

4/6 today.  I should be very easy to defend.

1. Albuquerque :), D31.  Spent most of my time on this and happy to get it.  I've never heard of the game.  I spent a lot of time thinking of cities with 11 letters, none of which seemed likely to be right.  I finally went with this because it starts with "AL," which made me think it was likely Arabic language and which fit with the Moors.

2. The Who :(, D12.  No clue.  Easy D3 to throw against me.

3. Manhattan Clam Chowder :), D00.  Gimme.  And gimme (as an imperative).  It's one of my favorites.

4. Asteroid :), D22.  Knew right away that these were celestial bodies.  If not for the arcade clue, I might have put dwarf planets rather than asteroids, but the arcade game made it clear.

5. Mugabe :), D21.  Gimme for me.

6. Bartender :(, D13.  Nope!



No comments:

Post a Comment