2/6 again... not my best streak
- Malm :( Was psyched to remember a 2nd city in Sweden (almost). and read too fast and assumed this was heavy metal like chemistry... if I'd paid more attention MAYBE could have gotten? but unlikely
- chimpanzee :(, didn't think too hard about this but figured it had as good a chance as any of being right
- acutely, straightly :(now that I see these they look vaguely familiar but it has been a very long time since I thought about this stuff
- Sinbad :) took a min but I got there. Still don't understand why this was asked hypothetically? guess I must google Mandela effect?
- bell hooks :( close (maybe) but no cigar (and me three having heard of her)
- Korea :) I actually thought fairly easy - how many peninsulas are there with kingdoms? (now as I see your answers - at least one!)
No comments:
Post a Comment