Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Re: Debbie Day 5

Social (almost) - 5/6. And yes, this is the first time I answered in like 5 min and felt decent about my chances. Feels like easiest day I've seen in LL.


1) Top Gun: Maverick.  :) Also haven't seen it but Rooster made me think of Goose / Anthony Edwards per the 1st one.  

2) caffeine :) worried this might be somethinig else but first (and only) thing I thought of in terms of stimulant in food and drink

3) snowboarding :(  wasn't sure it would be right but didn't take time to think of anything else (love the Marty McFly reference)

4) Dracula :) I mean, who else? Count Chocula?

5) Kwanzaa :) feel like this gets discussed a lot these days, at least in my circles!

6) Chemistry :) this book also gets discussed a lot in my circles! top of my to-read list



No comments:

Post a Comment