The long awaited 6/6 today, feels like very many seasons since I last got one. It all just lined up today.
1 : ) Hoi Polloi. It came to mind instantly and seemed like the obvious answer. D22
2 : ) Berlin. I haven't been to that specific museum but don't think many other cities have a Museum Island (Munich has one too but I figured Berlin more likely). D01
3 : ) L'Occitane. The person from the Occident (south). Neat question helped along by my high school French. D20
4 : ) Borneo. Geography gimme. D12
5 : ) Black Mirror. I used to read Charlie Brooker's weekly TV column in the guardian 15 years ago back before he even got into making his own stuff. Black Mirror is a bit dark for me. D31
6 : ) Sooners. I figure this plays hard as you need to recognize Oklahoma as Indian Territory or be right up to speed on college sports. But high get rate here so far. D13
No comments:
Post a Comment