Tuesday, February 14, 2023

David S Day 2

I think we had the most posters yesterday in a couple of years! I know I invited Laura, but who invited that Ben guy?

3/6. Thought I’d possibly done better, but I think I might get 3 points for one of my answers

  1. Tehran :), D01. Gimme. 
  2. Canary Islands :), D11. Gimme again. 
  3. Party of Five :(, D12. No idea, so I focused on the 20% clue. I think I made the best guess I possibly could. I kind of thought I would get it, so a bit disappointing. 
  4. Hermite :(, D22. Ugh. Close but not quite on this. I knew it was something like this. I didn’t get the Greek clue, but I do now I that I see the correct name. 
  5. Moonlight :), D30. This may end up being my best get of the season. I (surprisingly) recognized that these were all sonatas and then vaguely remembered there was a movie called Moonlight a few years back. So that ended up being my guess. Given how much of a stretch this was, I’m fairly surprised I got this right. 
  6. Manchester United :(, D23. No clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment