Another 3/6, it was good enough for a win yesterday but not sure today.
1 : ) Tehran. Simple US history I think. D10
2 : ) Canary Islands. I'm a big fan of Madeira (spelt wrong by Thorsten) and the Azores as places to visit, Canaries not so much. D21
3 : ) Two and a half men. I figured 20% of titular cast would not be as simple as 5 people, so were there any shows with 10 or 2 ½ in the title – yes there were. D12
4 : ( Ferric Oxide. No idea. D02
5 : ( Parasite. Ahh David S that's what the link is – Sonatas. I loved Moonlight the film. D33
6 : ( Liverpool. Bad miss. Mersey got me to the right town and it was a toss up between the two clubs. I picked the more prominent one. I did wonder if I had missed something recent given the comment on poor performance, and Liverpool has been doing pretty well the past few years from what I have picked up. D10
No comments:
Post a Comment