It looks like I am trending toward the worst league, as my average now seems to be one or two questions correct a day. Do they kick you out if you don't get any right? :)
1 - Avogadro :) We celebrated mole day in high school, and while I didn't remember the exact date, I knew it was in the fall. And I cross-checked that "Avogadro" sounded like an Italian name. D2
2 - X Files :( Guessed. D0, since my opponent is good at TV and film.
3 - Elvis Presley :( Another guess I knew was wrong but figured it was better than putting nothing. D1
4 - ABC :( Of course, two hours after I submitted, I read an article about Roald Dahl's books being republished with two versions (original and more PC) that included PEN America quotes all over it. D2
5. Yin / yang :( I figured it was something more specific to personality types... D1
6. Mesopotamia :( Didn't know these regions at all. D3
2 - X Files :( Guessed. D0, since my opponent is good at TV and film.
3 - Elvis Presley :( Another guess I knew was wrong but figured it was better than putting nothing. D1
4 - ABC :( Of course, two hours after I submitted, I read an article about Roald Dahl's books being republished with two versions (original and more PC) that included PEN America quotes all over it. D2
5. Yin / yang :( I figured it was something more specific to personality types... D1
6. Mesopotamia :( Didn't know these regions at all. D3
No comments:
Post a Comment