Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Dave M Day 6 vs Kim LLL

Despite a run of 3s (another one today) with just one 5 yesterday, I find myself 5-0-0 at the top of D. Surely that won't last much longer. But my 3 today does get me over Kim in LLL.

 

1 : ( Cavallo. Had no idea and never heard of Pagliacci.

2 : ) Egg. Kind of surprised that this wasn't guessed more in this group (although not as surprised at the quantity who haven't seen Top Gun Maverick. Although maybe that's a Texas experience bias creeping in). It's the post-war Scandi chair I immediately think of though did not know of its origin story. D10

3 : ) Pony Express. The only 19th century delivery service who's name I know (and I learnt from the 1990s classic video game Day of the Tentacle).

4 : ( Matlock. Glad to see someone else guessed this too. We want Matlock! D01

5 : ( Julia Child. I considered MJ but thought he died later than 2009. D23

6 : ) Helium. I've done some work for a helium exploration company and this sounded like a good fit based on what I learnt about it then. D22

No comments:

Post a Comment