Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Kim Day 5

Vs. KatzA LLL

5/6!

1 :) Top Gun: Maverick. I almost missed this. I was stuck on Bullet Train (that I watched recently) but the names didn't line up. Then I tried focusing on how many there were. Rooster kept jumping out (is he important?) but nothing. Finally I just tried to think of big summer movies. And then almost missed it still by writing just Top Gun. Oddly enough, the ski resort I am at is screening it this week and I have it on a list of potential activities. And it took me forever to get to it. D11

2 :) Caffeine. Seemed like the obvious answer. D11

3 :) Water Skiing. Woohoo!! I was stuck on winter sports. As soon as I switched to summer and the land of 10,000 lakes, this seemed right. D22

4 :) Dracula. Another total guess based on Romania. I wasn't sure what patronymic meant and it would not have helped, but happy to see this is right. D might be bad. D33

5 :) Kwanzaa. Seven Principles = Kwanzaa. D00

6 :( Burnt Toast. My preferred answer was Not Giving a F&$! (I think maybe that is a book too?). Have not heard about this. D22

No comments:

Post a Comment