4/6, continuing what has been a fairly strong start to the season for me.
- Corner :), D00. Didn’t know about the new name, but I’ve been there many times. I doubt this is actually all that easy, but D00 made sense for my opponents.
- Edo :(, D11. Frustrating world history miss, but I had no idea. I was pretty certain Edo was Tokyo, but I had no other guess.
- Glinda :), D22. I figured this was 50/50 between Glinda and Auntie Em and guessed right. I suppose Billie could have actually been a man’s name, but luckily I didn’t even consider that.
- Ben and Jerry :), D11. What else was this going to be? Such a Thorsten question, and also a fun one.
- Atlanta :(, D22. No idea. I was debating between this and Nashville, and of course neither was right.
- Modulus :), D33. I assume this pays given how Thorsten grades even though I see I used the noun form rather than the verb. That mixup notwithstanding, this was a gimme for me.
Debbie, welcome back to LL and to the blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment