Thursday, February 23, 2023

Ben day 7 v Kim and Brad

4/6

1 :) stagflation. D0 for my esteemed opponents.
2 :) bowser. Would have d0Ed but q1
3 :) Epicurus. I remember learning this on my way to work one morning, possibly on one of those digital trivia signs on the street in NYC. There's a section of an Australian newspaper called epicurean and there was a mental click when I learnt the origin.
4 :( Greer. Don't even know if my guess was British. MomConsidered Agatha Christie as a British author but she didn't strike me as the source of. Feminist classic.
5 :( west Bangladesh. This was gettable. It just occurred to me that bengal must be the root of Bangladesh!
6 :) Rolling Stones. Just guessed an old British rock band event though I knew 2 stones and neither were these guys

No comments:

Post a Comment