Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Laura Day 2

1 - New York City :( Iran crossed my mind but then I got distracted thinking it was something related to the financial markets. D1
2 - Canary Islands :) Knew this one immediately, but unfortunately it's the only one I got right today. D1
3 - The Cosby Show :( Had never heard of Angus T Jones but I was trying to think of a show with the name of 5 people in the title. I've never seen Two and a Half Men and remain confused how he can be 20% - what is half a man?! D0 as I figured everyone else would know celebrities more than me.
4 - Ferrite :( I thought about this one for a WHILE. I thought iron was already the mineral, and kind of made up ferrite as a potential version of that. Turns out it is a real thing, but not the answer. D2
5 - Requiem :( I knew these were all musical pieces, and thought based on Pathetique they were symphonies rather than sonatas. Too bad, as I can actually play Moonlight Sonata beautifully on the piano and that would have led me to the right answer! D3
6 - Manchester United :( Didn't know English soccer clubs and just wildly guessed the only name I know. D2

No comments:

Post a Comment