Tuesday, February 28, 2023

David S Day 10 vs. Kim (LLL)

What a huge variation in scores yesterday. I can’t recall ever seeing that.

3/6 today, but I really thought I had 4. 

  1. Avogadro :), D12. Cute question. 6.02 x 10^23. 
  2. Alias :(, D21. No idea. Should I watch Stranger Things?
  3. Little Richard :(, D00. No idea at all. At least I learned about an entry in We Didn’t Start the Fire from this. 
  4. Pen :), D32. Happy to get this. I remember learning about it in high school when reading some of Arthur Miller’s plays, and the acronym is easy to remember if you’ve ever heard it. 
  5. Yin Yang :(, D11. Bad miss. For some reason I really thought this was right, but now I don’t know what I was thinking. I’ll blame it on my jet lag. 
  6. Nubia :), D23. Pretty hard, I think, but in a category that is good for me. I was pretty certain here.I’m 

1 comment:

  1. Going to leave this here until I can get reinstated to the blog!

    vs. Dave S LLL

    2/6

    1 :( Curie. No idea, but I like the concept of the unofficial holiday! D11
    2 :( The Russians. D23
    3 :) Chubby Checkers. I assume the plural is ok. I would have no chance without Fats Domino, which I thought was a giveaway so defended low. D11
    4 :) PEN. Sweet - random guess. D32
    5 :( Yin Yang. Didn't think about this much further. D00
    6 :( Carth. I think I meant Carthage or something from Game of Thrones. D22

    ReplyDelete