Monday, February 13, 2023

David S Day 1 vs. Brad (LLL)

Welcome back, all! Happy to see that my branch is back with Ben’s, now all in Avalon.  4/6 to start out the season for me, which was better than expected. 

  1. Combine :), D12. Happy this is right. I thought it had a chance but wasn’t confident. 
  2. Victoria :(, D33. Actually also thought this had a shot, but no. Still, happy to just get one of the first two. 
  3. Alaska :), D21. Third straight guess, though given the name, this one seemed likely. 
  4. Kudzu :(, D22. Overthought this way too much. But were bugles really not invented until the 18th century?!
  5. Heinz :), D11. Saw something about this a couple of weeks ago. Otherwise would have had no idea. If they had a commercial last night, I missed it, so not sure how hard this will play. 
  6. Prince Harry :), D00. Easiest of the day, I suspect. It’s been everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment