Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Laura Day 3 - 3/6

My opponent doesn't appear to have played the last two days so hopefully that will make this a win even with the bad score. I am starting to think I am out of my league in LL...

1 - Lambda :) Hooray for getting all the Greek letters drilled into me when pledging my sorority! D0

2 - Dept of Homeland Security :( I knew Rochelle Walensky had been in the news lately but guessed wrong as to what. D1

3 - Cat and Mouse :( I was thinking through tons of different games / game types (board games like Monopoly / Life / Chess, sports games like Golf, childhood games like Hide and Seek); when I thought outside the box, I thought I had heard of a book with this title, though in hindsight it obviously wouldn't translate this way and I should have been looking for a single word. D2

4 - Fist :( Was trying to think what would make sense with boxing. D1

5 - Last Supper :) Total guess; was trying to think of a piece of religious art famous enough to bring notoriety to this church. D3

6 - Kuiper Belt :) The KBO acronym made this much easier. D2

No comments:

Post a Comment