1) yttria 2/2. I thought Thorsten was being clever and that heavy metal was literal and went with the namesake of four elements. Even if I went the musical route and figured out goth, I wouldn't have gotten the city's name. (Turns out the town I was thinking of is Ytterby, and the elements are rare earth not heavy.)
2) orangutan 1/1. Was between this and gorilla, and then it rang a bell that this was correct.
3) complementary, supplementary 0/0. Math gimme
4) Sinbad 1/1 I don't remember Mandela dying twenty years early, but I clearly remember this movie which doesn't exist. To me it's the Sinbad effect, not Mandela effect.
5) bel hooks 3/3 The yalie who is my go to for black poets if I don't have a reasonable answer seemed to fit the bill. Glad someone else has heard of her, Kim.
6) Arabian 2/2. Thought the movie Three Kings about the Iraq War might be referencing the Three Kingdoms
No comments:
Post a Comment