Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Dave M day 3 v Carr LL & Kim LLL

Another day another 3/6 which I suspect will lose the day vs Carr, but hey 3 has won me the first two days.

 

1 : ) Lambda. I got this from Revenge of the Nerds (the Lambda Lambda Lambda fraternity). A movie that apparently has aged terribly. D11

2 : ( National Institute of Health. I remember Walensky doing Covid presentations alongside Fauci so knew it was health related but forgot CDC as an option. D21

3 : ( Checkers. Same as David S never get close. D32

4 : ) Ears. What else could it be? Gimme for those of a certain age. D10

5 : ( Shroud of Turin. Wasn't sure what I should know of that would be in a church in Central Milan, so assumed the Shroud may have moved one city over. Would never have got this. Feeling bad about my D23.

6 : ) Kuiper Belt. I'm not great on astronomy but knew this one. D02

No comments:

Post a Comment